Sunday 27 June 2010

One Year On


As I said on Twitter on Friday, I'm still in musical mourning one year on from the King of Pop Michael Jackson's death. I still don't really think he's dead - probably because, aside from seeing him twice in concert, I didn't exactly hang out him all that often! However, by continuing to play his tunes, watch his DVDs (when His Lordship is out!) and giving a nod to him at my impending nuptials, I feel I'm playing the part of a good, geekish fan.

The picture above was released the day before the first anniversary of his death and will go up for auction later in the year - and I think it's beautiful.

The picture, called Michael Jackson's Blue Eye, was taken by French photographer Arno Bani in 1999 and was reportedly one of the choices for the cover of MJ's final studio album Invincible which was released in 2001.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin