Monday 29 December 2008

Merry Christmas Scoopers


Hello Beauty Scoopers,

I hope you had a great Christmas and received some fabulous beauty booty. Personally I was overwhelmed by the gifts, food and generosity of the day. Credit crunch? What credit crunch. The bottom of my family tree was overflowing with incredible gifts and I couldn't believe just how generous everyone had been despite the dire economic climate. Naughty people.

My favourite gift? Aside from the obligatory chocolate mice that my Father dearest buys me every year it had to be the Jo Malone Perfume Wardrobe. Wowwwww! Now I know it's not a cheap alternative but if you want to smell delicious all year round, this is the gift for you. Right now I'm sporting the wintery lusciousness of Pomegranate Noir but come next month I'll probably tire of the heady notes and change to the lighter freshness of the classic Lime, Basil & Mandarin.

You can't go wrong.

Jo Malone Perfume Wardrobe £577.40 (gulp!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin