Friday 19 December 2008

Drive away the Dryness


At this time of year my skin's consistency is similar to that of a snake. In fact, I'm surprised that when I turn around I don't find a layer of skin trailing behind me. I am constantly frustrated by the look and feel of my skin - why was I not born with silky, soft, sleek skin like Gisele or Bar? Hmm. I can however help myself in a margin way - with the application of this works: enjoy really rich lotion. It feeds and hydrates my whole body, thanks to the natural strength of Shea Butter and Aloe Vera blended with oils including Rose and Geranium to help nourish the skin. It glides on and sinks in immediately which means that I can apply it morning and night and not have to hang around for hours waiting for it to dry. Thank you Kathy Phillips!

£30 http://www.thisworks.com/

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin