Friday 19 December 2008

I've Found it


Before I go any further I must tell you that this cream is VERY expensive but it's SO worth the investment.

At a recent press launch for beauty e-tailer, Zuneta (one half of the team, Zu, was previously a Product Developer for L'Oreal so she knows her stuff) I was given a large pot of Found's ISTR- Anti-aging moisturiser.

At £95.91 it's pretty steep for a moisturiser but after trialling it for 3 weeks, I can say that my skin is definitely in better condition and very, very nourished - in fact, there's not a dry patch in sight. Although it's supposed to be a Day Cream, I like to keep it by my bed and slather it on (sparingly!) just before I hit the light.

The special ingredient is Oyster extract. The inspiration to use an oyster extract came from the reputation oysters have as being a 'miracle food'. This extract is rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids.ISTR has a high level of active ingredients, which work hard to combat ageing, as well as restructuring, nourishing, firming, moisturising and smoothing the skin. And trust me, it really does.

Buy it exclusively at http://www.zuneta.com/.

And remember to keep your eye out for more Found products.They ensure that the main product ingredients are scientifically proven to be effective so you can be sure you're investing your cash wisely (unlike those silly City Bankers) in thier beauty booty.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin