Monday 29 December 2008

Eye Spy Old Age

No one wants to get old but sadly, it's a fact of life. Drr! In order to keep the wrinkles and other line nasties at bay, I've started a full-on assault (but in the most gentle way of course) on my skin.

Aside from the anti-ageing moisturisers and other non-surgical attempts to hold back the clock, I've also invested in my eyes. Remember ladies, your eyes are the window to your soul and as you age, you simply cannot afford to let them slide (literally!)


Log onto www.lizearle.com to discover the wonderful world of Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare. Founded by Liz Earle, a former beauty journalist, author and TV presenter and Kim Buckland, an expert in manufacturing, packaging and marketing, it's a beauty match made in heaven. I can comfortably put hand on heart and say that this is the best skincare line around. Using natural ingredients that actually work and housed in simplisitic packaging, the products do the talking and the results speak for themselves.

I recently invested in the Day & Night Eye Care Duo to help keep my peepers looking perfect. Use the Daily Eye Repair, a light triple action cream in the morning to help visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines around your eyes, mouth and forehead. Containing light-reflective particles to conceal and help brighten dark under eye shadows and SPF10 mineral sunscreen to protect against UV light, this is the perfect daytime companion. I love it!

Come nightfall, switch to Smoothing Line Serum. Use this ultra-light, oil-free serum
to help plump and firm the area around your eyes as well as lips, forehead and décolletage. It's made from a combination of potent botanical ingredients including antioxidant grapeseed extract and soothing echinacea for softer, smoother skin. It's such a joy to use.

Trust me, I'm looking more youthful and line-free since I began my eye/line regime and I'm still staying up late watching SATC re-runs, drinking red wine and very occasionally forgetting to take my make-up off. Naughty me!

Come on, follow my lead.

Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare Day & Night Eye Care Duo £22.50
http://www.lizearle.com/

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin