Tuesday 16 December 2008

Become MORE beautiful? Surely not?!


Just when you thought you knew ever trick in the beauty book to make you look younger and more beautiful, you stumble across another one.

I recently had Eyelash Extensions 'fitted' at Vaishaly Patel's Clinic on Marylebone High Street in London. I arrived looked like a dishrag and left looking like I'd just posed for the February issue of Vogue.

Daxita, she of dexterous hands, takes just one hour to apply up to 50 individual lashes, that bond discreetly to your own to give an oh-so fabulous flutter.
I left the clinic in disbelieve at how good I could look at 9am on a Saturday morning with no make up on and last night's red wine session still hovering.

At £150 a pop it's not cheap but this does cover the initial session and a follow-up refill two weeks later. Once you pop, you can't stop. Seriously!

Visit http://www.vaishaly.com/ to find out more.
Until tomorrow, beauty out.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin