Sunday 21 February 2010

Victoria Beckham's A/W Collection




OK, I know we're now on to London Fashion Week (more on that later) but I couldn't bypass the stunning collection of dresses that Victoria Beckham showed earlier this month in New York (allegedly the show was held in Carrie Bradshaw and Mr Big's penthouse apartment - how fabulous).

Not only was I completely bowled over by the feminine tailoring and the clear attention to detail in the designs, I was also extremely impressed at how articulate and knowledgeable VB came across when addressing the editors (you'll spot the Telegraph's Hilary Alexander and my favourite person in fashion Vogue's creative director Grace Coddington in this video - if you haven't seen The September Issue, shame on you!). VB is smart, sweet and very obviously involved in the creative process - from inspiration to final execution.

See her chat below...



Kudos, Posh. Long may you reign.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin