Monday 22 February 2010

A Single Man - If Only


One's married and the other one's gay. What's a girl got to do to catch a break around here?!

Before I continue on my tirade of life's unfairness, I just have to mention how FABULOUS Tom Ford's directorial debut, A Single Man, is.

Sharp, sophisticated, chic, sleek, charming, beautiful, visually stunning... I could go on. This film is exactly the kind of film you would imagine him to make - only better and cleverer. If you, like me, are a lover of film and it's composition, you'll love this movie.

If, like His Lordship, you'd rather watch men shoot themselves to pieces and care little for shot composition, attention to detail, wardrobe and hot men then this film probably isn't for you.

Can't wait to buy the DVD (and watch it when HL is out)!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin