Wednesday 3 February 2010

Outfit Fix


Hello, I've been sick. It's no excuse, but it's the truth. I'm now feeling marginally better (going out to Tsunami in Clapham tonight for some sushi and a glass or two of wine so I must be getting back to my old self) and to cheer me up ever further, I've been perusing the AMAZING emails I get weekly from Browns (fabulous fashion store on South Molton Street in London.) Above is my 'make me feel better while also making me look fabulous and powerful' outfit.
The cap-sleeved satin black dress, by Alexander McQueen, will set you back a mere £1,525, while the ankle boot with chain detail, by Giuseppe Zanotti, will cost you £825.
A bargain price for happiness - no? I hope His Lordship is not reading this...

www.brownsfashion.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin