Thursday 11 November 2010

Revlon Fire & Ice Collection Reborn





Anyone who knows me will tell you that I love anything that is old or that has had at least one previous owner (husband and lingerie aside!)- what we now fashionably term 'vintage'. Whilst I'm not terribly keen on cast-off cosmetics, I am certainly interested in collections that hark back to a bygone era.

Above you will see Revlon's latest campaign image, which was shot by fashion photographer Mario Testino and stars the beautiful Jessica Biel, for its latest offering, Fire & Ice.
Alongside this (on your left) you will see the original 1952 ad shot by Richard Avedon for a collection of the same name, which starred the hot model of the time, Dorian Leigh.

For the vintage-loving amonsgt us, Revlon has kindly recreated the line for a limited time
. Think bold, sumptuous, red-carpet glamour.

I'm giddy just thinking about it.

www.revlon.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin