Saturday 13 November 2010

Hindmarch Hamper Heaven

I don't know about you, but I am forever having to find places to store the extraordinary amount of items that seem to build up in my home. It's a constant battle to keep on top of the things that I buy, that I'm bought and that I'm sent.

Add to this the fact that I have the occasional tendency to be OCD about the state of my home and having things everywhere can, from time to time, send me into a tidying tizz.

However, I think I may have found a container that is not only a storage solution but is stylish to boot.

Introducing the Anya Hindmarch hamper (available in three sizes). A beautiful wicker hamper, stamped with the signature Hindmarch bow and complete with pleasing panelling detail and robust buckles. Quite delightful.

It would also make a great Christmas present for your nearest and dearest. My advice? Purchase one and fill it wilth the best that Selfridges food hall has to offer. You can't go wrong.

Anya Hindmarch hampers from £20
www.selfridgeshampers.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin