Wednesday 10 November 2010

On-The-Go Beauty SOS Solved

"There are a few items that I always carry with me when I leave home, my make-up and my phone. This collection combines the convenience of on-the-go make-up and tools with multiple pockets to carry what you need for the day, in style."

Wise words from Trish McEvoy, make-up artist and creator of the globally adored and trusted line of Trish McEvoy beauty products. I completely agree with her sentiments - make-up and mobile are the key ingredients to a successful day!

The collection includes:

- The Mobile Beauty Emergency Case designed to perfectly fit your deluxe double decker compact or mobile phone.
- Beauty Emergency Card.

The Mobile Beauty Emergency Card™ features:

- Blush Natural, Classic Lip Colours Vibrant 30 and Natural 21, Glaze Lip Colour Sparkling Soft Rose and Lip Gloss Apricot.

- Three Lucite-handled essential mini brushes.

Fishing around my handbag for my cosmetics/phone is about to become a thing of the past.

£55.00.
Stockists: Harvey Nichols and Selfridges (London and Manchester Trafford).
On counter from Mid November.

www.trishmcevoy.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin