Tuesday 7 September 2010

The Beauty Scoop Is Married








Hello,

It's been a while, I know. But what with getting married, honeymooning in some of the most idyllic places in the world and catching up with friends, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind.

What I do know is this: I am so very, blissfully happy with my husband, the most incredible person I have ever met (aside from Daddy Scoop) and the person that I can't wait to share my life's hopes and dreams with. And who I will hopefully have some lovely little babies with one day.

On that note, for the forseeable future, I am solely going to be Tweeting all my beauty/fashion news, views and product recs, simply because I am working on a new venture. Can't say any more than that but it's in the pipeline and, most probably, going to be taking up a vast amount of my time for the next little while, if not the rest of my life.

For now, I'll leave you with some pictures of my big day. I hope you enjoy. And if anyone wants to buy the dress, let me know. I have decided to part ways with the lacy wonder.

Over and out for now,

The Beauty Scoop (Mrs)
x

2 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations, I love your dress, beautiful x

Anonymous said...

Congrats & I really like your dress!

x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin