Tuesday 5 January 2010

Liz Earle Detox Kit

My bridal diet/detox has begun in earnest - it's only day three and I'm already dreaming of a large portion of chip shop chips with lashings of vinegar. However, just as I step over the threshold of the fat-laden, goody-filled shop in question, I fast forward to my wedding day and imagine what it would it would be like to put my beautiful dress on and not feel entirely satisfied with what I see staring back at me in the mirror. Therefore, I must continue - only six months to go!

Aside from making sure I take plenty of exercise and eat well, I'm also focusing on my beauty routine; lots of cleansing, toning, moisturising and exfoliating. Additionally, it's paramount that the skin from my neck down is also in tip-top condition - hence the procurement of this lovely little kit from Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare. The Detox Kit (£20) is designed to help slough off all of those dead skin cells, making your skin look and feel fabulous.

"For brighter, smoother skin on your body, I highly recommend body brushing. It’s an easy and inexpensive way of keeping the skin smooth, especially on lumpy, bumpy areas such as upper arms, hips and thighs. Use a long-handled, natural bristle brush to literally brush the skin from top to toe (working upwards from the soles of the feet), concentrating on hips and thighs to help shift cellulite. Given a daily boost of body brushing, our skin sheds waste and toxins more easily while our body benefits from a boost to the circulation and lymphatic system, improving skin tone, smoothness and even helping our immune system."

It's hard to argue with that.

The kit includes:

Natural Bristle Body Brush
With a long handle, this pure bristle body brush is the perfect tool for dry body brushing.


Energising Body Wash
Pure plant extracts and foaming agents clean and refresh your tired skin.

Energising Hip And Thigh Gel
Massage this product into your skin to help improve appearance of hips and thighs. It's also said to help to relieve puffy, swollen areas prone to fluid retention.

www.lizearle.com
T: 01983 813 913

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin