Thursday 3 December 2009

It's all about MEMEME... again



Don't be alarmed by the eye shot above - it's kind of scary, but study it closely and you'll be impressed with the mascara that's coating those lashes (for the record - that's my eye).

I opened a parcel from a PR company when I got home tonight and decided to try the product there and then. Trust me, Estee Lauder's MagnaScopic is my 'never part from' mascara of choice so to even contemplate an alternative it's got to be pretty good from the outset.

MEMEME Drama Queen mascara (waterproof and non-waterproof) comes with a tiny wand - this normally puts me off because I like a bushy wand - somehow I have convinced myself that this will make my lashes longer and more luscious (false). However, I persevered, carefully applied the inky formula and to my delight it made my lashes look long, full and really rather elegant. There's no clumping, no spider's legs, just silky-looking, come-to-bed eyes.

Can you really ask for anything else?

£7.82
Available from Superdrug stores nationwide

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin