Friday 4 December 2009

Ojon Hair Essentials for Christmas

I'm a huge Ojon fan, simply because it is without doubt one of the best haircare ranges on the market. I am still not convinced about the smell, but I can overlook it for the results it provides me with.

This Christmas they've come up with a cute little Essentials kit, containing all you need to ensure your hair is looking its best. What I also like about kits like these is that they are affordable (£24.50) and the mini sizes allow you to be introduced to the brand without having to commit to full-size products. You'll soon to be moving to the regular size bottles though, trust me.

The kit includes:
Ultra Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner
Restorative Hair Treatment (a must have)
Rub-Out Dry Cleanser (a must have)
Revitalizing Mist

Ojon Essentials 5 Piece Ritual Kit, £24.50
Available from: Selected John Lewis stores
www.johnlewis.com, Liberty, Regent St, London www.liberty.co.uk and on QVC www.qvcuk.com.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin