Monday 6 July 2009

Very Nice Nails

I love NARS cosmetics, and, seeing as how I hadn't used anything from the brand in a while, I thought it was about time I got down to Liberty to catch up on what's new with them. Aside from some fabby palettes, I came across these gorgeous nail colours, Vintage 2009 Nail Colours. It seems, like me, the brand has looked in the archives and re-fashioned looks and colours for today's beauty lover.

Coming in look-at-me colours like Cha Cha Cha and Blue Lagoon, I'm hooked on the kooky colours and can't wait to debut Tallulah (purple) on Friday with my gorge new dress from Banana Republic.

Life is good. Thanks, Francois.

PS The polishes are Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP Free.

NARS Vintage Nail Colours £12.50
www.narscosmetics.co.uk

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin