Monday 13 July 2009

Lip-Smackingly Yummy

Currently trying the new Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Colours from Clinique. I'm playing around with 01 Fig-a-licious, 07 Rhubarbie and 10 Goodness Grapecious.

Whilst I am almost converted to proper lipstick after Revlon's Ultimate Liquid Lipstick found its way into my make-up bag, I can safely say that I'll probably just alternate it with these precious little goodies. The colours are strong but not too intense, they taste nice, the packaging allows really nice dispensing of the product (think Touche Eclat brush-type applicator) and, if all that wasn't enough, they also include some lovely good for you ingredients.

So whilst I look glossy and colourful, the ingredients, including Shea Butter (to help moisturise), Vitamin C (to help improve the look and condition of the lip), Pomegranate (helps protect lips against the elements) and, perhaps most importantly Acai Berry (v high levels of antioxidants) get to work on the tough stuff.

I'm sold.

Available in six shades. £13.40
At Clinque counters from Aug 1st.
www.clinique.co.uk.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin