Wednesday 27 October 2010

Plum by Mary Greenwell


Mary Greenwell, award-winning make-up artist to the stars, and a woman who exudes style and class, has branched out into the fragrance world. Created with perfumer Francois Robert, Mary’s debut scent, Plum (from £60), is a blend of delicious accords. The fragrance can be broken down as such:

Top notes: peach, blackcurrant, plum, bergamot and lemon
Heart notes: Gardenia, tuberose, orange flower absolute, rose absolute and jasmine absolute
Base notes: Dry precious woods - sandalwood, oakmoss, patchouli, amber and white musks

I’m hankering after the candle too (£36).

I’ve leave the last words to Mary: “Fragrance is always the last touch of magic to any look I create.”

www.houseoffraser.co.uk

1 comment:

Designer lehenga said...

This is an awesome post and very informative. It gives the information that I was really searching for the past week and I really appreciate you for sharing this post and precious information. The internet needs more bloggers like you with interesting and unique contents.Thanks so much for making my day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin