Sunday 24 October 2010

Anna Dello Russo Fragrance Venture

The quirky fashion director of Japanese Vogue, Anna Dello Russo, is launching her own fragrance. It's set to be on counter this December and will be sold exclusively online at Yoox.com.

Speaking about her latest venture, Anna said: "My fragrance is a gadget; it's a massmarket toy. I wanted to create something pop."


The scent is a combination of vanilla and almonds and is said to be inspired by Anna's childhood in Puglia. The shoe-shaped bottle is also in reference to another part of Anna's life: "For 20 years no one noticed me - I worked like Cinderella at the bottom of the pile. Finally I’ve been invited to the ball."

The scent will retail at $25.

Check out her blog here www.annadellorusso.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin