Tuesday 25 May 2010

Sense In The Sun


I'm off to New York and then a road trip around the East Coast of the good old US of A for my honeymoon in July - I cannot wait!

However, I'll be needing some serious SPF help as we'll be spending a whole lotta time outdoors. To ensure my face remains looking its 28 years (ok, almost 29), I will be slathering on my latest suncream discovery, Sun Sense Daily Face SPF 50+.

All the way form Oz, (and they know the sun) this is the ideal way to protect sensitive (Scottish) skin in the sun.
It sinks in easily, has an oil-free base (so doesn't make you shiny), is tinted for a sheer matte finish and gives you complete confidence as you go about your business.

I'm protected - and so should you be.

Sun Sense Daily Face SPF 50+
£14.30

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin