Monday 8 March 2010

Oscars Beauty




So, who were your favourites?

Mine were:

1. Cameron Diaz - for her sultry yet all-American girl look. Finally she gets it bang on in the hair/make-up depts and also the dress department.

2. Demi Moore - who continues to amaze with her ageless face and body. She channelled a flawless yet flirty girly style that quietly whispered "I'm a cougar and I'm proud of it." If you've got it, flaunt it.

3. A surprise Scoop entrant in the form of Miss Zoe Saldana. I can't say I was mad on her dress but she really managed to rock it, and her make-up (by NARS) was paired down yet elegant and eye-focused.

"We wanted to achieve a sexy and sophisticated look while keeping it balanced with her dress. With luminous skin and neutral-glossed lips, I was able to really focus on her beautiful almond-shaped eyes." said Vera Steimberg for NARS Cosmetics.

And - from the parties, my favourite had to be Victoria Beckham. I absolutely love her elegant, figure-skimming gown (from her own collection naturally) and her signature smoky eye make-up. Looking good, VB.

Until next year...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin