Tuesday 9 March 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Sadly, mother dearest and I won't actually be together in person this Mother's Day. Despite the fact that she only lives in the Cotswolds (about 90 miles from here) we continually have to phone each other with our diaries to hand... she's always globetrotting (the life of a retiree) and I'm usually busy with my social calendar.

To ensure that she feels loved and knows that she's in my thoughts this Sunday, I shall be sending her some beautiful flowers and her favourite beauty goodies from Liz Earle. As she's not quite the spring chicken she was once (although she still has an uncanny resemblance to Crystal Carrington of Dynasty fame) I'll be opting for the Pampering Superskin Face Treats (£29.95) selection, which consists of:

Superskin Concentrate (in a handy 10ml rollerball size)
Superskin Moisturiser 15ml
A sample of new Superskin Eye & Lip Treatment - all in a white zip-up case.

That should keep her quiet until her birthday in August... who am I kidding?!

www.lizearle.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin