Thursday 25 November 2010

Paris - The Finale

I met my now husband in London in the year 2003 and on our second date he took me on a surprise trip to Paris. He said that this was when he knew I was kinda special. Following this, a whirlwind romance ensued before I had to hop on a plane to New York for a year. We flew back and forth to see one another until it was finally time to come home and be together. Seven years later, we're now married and both NYC and Paris will always have a special place in my heart

Let's see another couple who had a transatlantic love affair (albeit a much shorter one before they realised they were meant to be together.)

Carrie and Mr Big, take it away.

À bientôt, (well, until Monday to be precise, when I will bore you senseless with my Parisian escapades.)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin