Thursday 25 November 2010

J'Adore Paul & Joe


Once upon a time there was a woman named Sophie (Albou) who become a mother to two little boys, one called Paul and one called Joe. One day this clever French lady decided to start her own brand and the world of Paul & Joe (menswear, womenswear then beaute) was born.

Given that I am off to Paris tomorrow, I thought it was apt that I write about French products this evening. Paul & Joe embodies all that's nice about being a woman - it's kooky and pretty and fun and sweet and playful and charming and, oh, I could go on... but it is also a very clever brand and knows its customers and their wants very well indeed.

This Christmas, for example, their selection of limited edition cosmetic goodies are to die for. Every single thing I want, I need, I must have! My favourite is the Face Colour & Lip Gloss Set, housed in their most covetable cosmetics pouch yet.

As Sophie says: "It's about having fun. I don't ask for advice, I just have things I love."

Point taken.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin