Wednesday 7 April 2010

Lovely nails in a flash


Ask anyone that knows me and they'll tell you I'm a nail polish junkie. Aside from finding it on my nails, you'll also find bottles beside my bed, on table tops in the lounge, in and around the bathroom cabinet and even chilling in the fridge. I am a serious addict.

Problem is, of late I never seem to have the time to apply it and even when I want to I always seem to be in a mad rush to be somewhere. Thankfully though I've got a new solution, Avon Speed Dry+. Not only are these polishes super-affordable (£4), but the product dries in 30 seconds - no word of a lie.

My favourite colours (and what vibrant colours they are) include Ballerina (beautiful pink), Red Wine (a deep shade of rouge) and Metallic Blue (like the colour of spray-on jeans... divine).

Buy them now - you won't regret it.

www.avonshop.co.uk

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin