Monday 26 April 2010

In the shade


I'm off on my hen do this weekend - think 17 girls in a small, quiet fishing vilage in the western Algarve... recipe for disaster, if you ask me.

While my chums have been organising the evening activities, I've been preoccupied packing my suitcase and the all important beauty bag. Aside from my usual make-up essentials, I'll be packing two key items:

1. Liz Earle Mineral Sun Cream SPF 20 (£18.50, www.lizearle.com)

2. Aussie Limited Edition Colour Mate 3 Minute Miracle (£4.49, Boots)

Both my skin and my hair will take a battering in the heat so it's of paramount importance that I keep them both nourished and in tip-top condition.

Liz Earle's sun cream not only protects my skin without the need for synthetic ingredients and melts in easily, but it also contains potent anti-oxidants including pomegranate, green tea and natural vitamin E. Just what the sun doctor ordered.

After a day at the beach I'll be hitting the shower and smothering my straw-like barnet with lashings of Aussie's Colour Mate 3 Minute Miracle. This limited edition version of the hair product favourite will not only ensure that my tresses look moisturised and and shiny, it'll also help to keep my colour vibrant. It smells of peach which is an added fruity bonus.

Now all I need to think about is collecting my Euros and finding my passport.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin