Sunday 30 November 2008

Secret Scoop

Why is it when I really fall head over heels with a product I soon learn that it's either not available in the UK or that it won't be out for another 3 months?! Frustrating or what?

2 products that I'm loving at the moment are:

Bobbi Brown Glitter Lipgloss - in Bobbi's oh-so chic, classic packaging, this product glides on cleanly and smoothly. It doesn't stick and lasts just as long as I can keep from tongue from touching it. Trust me, it's worth every penny.

Mineral Powder from a top beauty brand - I can't say the name of this product but all you need to know is that it's by far the best mineral powder I've tried. It comes in a sleek, black, round compact with its own grinder. The colour is divine and it sets my MAC face and body foundation perfectly. The product hits shelves in Feb so until then you'll just need to keep guessing and I'll need to ration it like flour in war times.

Love from BS x

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin