Tuesday 19 October 2010

Mary McCartney 'From Where I Stand'


I read an article with the lovely Mary McCartney, first child of Paul & Linda and one of the most talented photographers around, last week and I was touched by her charming demeanour and grace. I was also overcome by her beautiful images and talent and immediately placed her at the top of my 'who I'd like to be like when I grow up' list.

Her latest book, From Where I Stand, is a retrospective of her work over the last 15 years and I am desperate to get my hands on this collection of personal and intimate portraits of stars and some not so familiar faces. I also hope to see her exhibition at The Michael Hoppen Gallery in the next week or so.

If you like photography, with a starry sprinkling, I think you should follow my lead.

From Where I Stand costs £19.95 and is available now.
Mary McCartney’s photography exhibition is on from 22nd Oct - 20th Nov at The Michael Hoppen Gallery, London.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin