Wednesday 7 April 2010

Amsterdam Calling

His Lordship is in Amsterdam tonight on another entreprenurial mission. I hate when he goes away (I get lonely, you know) but I am fully aware it's just what he has to do to get his company to the top of the innovation tree.

I hope that one day I might look back at this blog in years to come and feel a warm, squishy feeling when I see that we stood by each other on our little journey through life - him helping brands to realise their potential, me writing and subbing to make the world a prettier, more happy place. And then, of course, coming back together after a day's work to chat, hug, eat nice food and sip fine wine - it's nice to know someone's on your side no matter what.

And I also hope I'll be looking at this blog in, say, 15 years time from my penthouse apt in New York. I'm holding myself to that.

Now, let's get back to business.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin