Monday 4 January 2010

I'm Back... For Good

Apologises for the lack of posting - as His Lordship put it, my lack of posting is "similar to a shop closing temporarily without telling its customers when it was opening again". For this I can but apologise. Sorry!

So, it's fairly obvious that I've been pretty busy of late - and pretty lax when it comes to blogging. On reflection, I have really missed my daily tapping on the keyboard from my kitchen table, but towards the end of last year it was all becoming a tad too much and I was feeling under tremendous pressure at work, to pick a wedding venue (it's more stressful than I first thought) and basically not feel like my blog was becoming a bit of an albatross around my neck. Was it all really worth it?

Thankfully, I've now got renewed energy to kick-start 2010 and really strive for something with my blog this year - who knows what the future may bring but if you don't try, you simply don't get.

I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who has supported this blog thus far - especially right back at the beginning was I was in a wee bit of a state about the demise of my job at the time. Readers and PRs alike, you're the life-blood of my little out-pouring of reviews and emotions and I thank you.

Here's to a successful, healthy, happy and exciting 2010.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin