Sunday 8 March 2009

Concealer Pour Homme


Those men are really catching up with us in the pampering stakes. Not only does their spending on grooming products and treatments rank in the colossal league, they also seem to be rather picky when it comes to brand choice.

Once reserved only for the discerning female consumer, YSL has launched Touche Eclat Radiant Touche... For Men. Yes, the world's most iconic and bestselling beauty product is now available for the male species. It launched in late 2008 but I've only just got my hands on one and had a little guinea pig test it for me.

Working just like the ladies version, TC Pour Homme helps hide signs of fatigue, dark circles and skin discolouration. And the verdict from my male tester? A very big thumbs up (although he won't reveal his identity... how vain).

No more sharing of expensive cosmetics also gets a very bug thumbs up from me.

£17.50

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin