Tuesday 10 February 2009

My Ultimate Make-up Indulgence (this month)


Wowsers - just when I thought I had enough bareMinerals make-up, they go and launch something even more fabulous and good for my skin (not necessarily my wallet though)

I give you bareMinerals The Ultimate Indulgence. Exclusive to Selfridges, this kit has been sent all the way from heaven for beauty lovers everywhere. There's not enough space to list all the magnificent colours but I can tell you that inside you'll find:

bareMinerals Eyecolours (in a rainbow spectrum of colours)
bareMinerals Liner Shadow (in Grape - which is a purple hue)
bareMinerals All-Over Face Colour (in 4 different colours)
bareMinerals Mineral Veil (Translucent finishing powder)

How can you possibly resist?

£50

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin